My Dad the U.S. China Marine

My Dad the U.S. China Marine

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Coming Soon! Ten Days in China That Changed My World




Coming soon! I have to confess something. 

My life seems to be a very full one. As such, time goes by very quickly. Life has its share of demands as we all know so well.

That's been particularly true with the weekly radio show I have been hosting on 1490 WGCH and anywhere on WGCH.com, Marvels of China: Pathways to the Pacific Rim. That successful radio show -which is also heard in China- was a result of my trek to China. My life has not been the same since. 

To this day I've not forgotten the ten days I spent in China in September 2015. That was time I was there as a guest of the Chinese government for that nation's 70th year commemoration of the end of World War II. I have so many fond memories of that visit; it was always my intention to post pictures and memories.

Good news! I am working on posting those images and experiences. I'll be posting all this on my blog site at MyDadTheUSChinaMarine.blogspot.com. Stay tuned.






No comments: