My Dad the U.S. China Marine

My Dad the U.S. China Marine

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Jeep is a Jeep -Or So I Thought


 







This morning I received the following message from Mark Tombleson of Dunnigan, California:

I am currently writing a USN/USMC chapter in volume II of a series of books on the WWII MB and would be interested in including that photo of your father in the book.
If you are interested in learning more about the MB-N.O.M.-12 contract USN/USMC radio jeep that your father used the book on that topic will be published in less than a month. The Evolution of the Willys-Overland MB Jeep by Lloyd White Volume I is out now but does not pertain to the radio jeep. Volume II covers WWII and post war radio jeeps.

Mark also sent me this military vehicle forum thread. Click here! 

No comments: