My Dad the U.S. China Marine

My Dad the U.S. China Marine

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Contacting Me

Is it really 2013 already? I just looked at my calendar, noting that Lunar New Year celebrations are fast approaching. Admittedly I've been so busy that I had to lay my historical blogging aside. For the near-future that will continue to be the case. Besides my teaching duties at Kapiolani Community College and History Education Hawaii, Inc., I've been hired by my accountant to work as a tax preparer in downtown Honolulu. The next few months will be busy ones. I'd like to thank those you have visited this site. Thanks very much for sharing your impressions. I enjoy it when visitors post comments in response to various postings. The best way to contact me is to send your messages to my email address: JeffreyBinghamMead@gmail.com. If all goes well I expect to be paying my first-ever trip to Northeast China in Spring 2013, to walk the streets of Tianjin and Beijing where so many for countless centuries have trod before. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: